Importantly we have also been involved with the testing of products to CPNI standards, PAS68 Standards and BRE Red Book. We now are currently involved with the testing of products to the latest LPS1175-Issue 8. An inherent understanding of these standards means we are better able to advise you from a very hands-on approach.
Our focused methodology means we can offer impartial practical advice on choosing solutions in the following areas:
- Perimeter Security/Fences
- Detection Systems
- Hostile Vehicle Mitigation
- Vehicle Dynamics
- CCTV and Video Analytics
- Mob + Crowd control
- Temporary Security Overlay
- Gates, Doors and locking systems
- Electronic Access Control
Vaylia are not manufacturers, we are not tied to any products or processes. We do offer some products as we believe these to be best of class. However, these may or may not be suitable for your scheme and we will always suggest a solution that will work for you.
As your projects progress, we can also offer detailed site surveys, including:
- Utility Plan Searches
- Underground Utility Surveys to PAS128
- Ground Penetrating Radar Surveys
- Topographic Surveys
- Measured Building Surveys
- 360-degree virtual tours
- Full CCTV Site Surveys
We can then help specify products and processes to mitigate your security risks. We will write specifications; help you tender your project and then project manage its delivery and sign-off. We can then maintain your installation throughout its design-life.
If you do require a more risk managed general security consulting service, then we can also manage this process for you. We offer the envelope of our STORM Security Threat and Operational Risk Management process. This framework allows us to:
- Identify the full range of possible security risks or threat scenario’s facing an organisation or asset.
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of your organisation and/or assets to identify which ones are critical to your operational output.
- Identify to what extent your critical assets are vulnerable to each of the identified threat scenario’s materialising.
- Assess the potential impact or consequences to the business in terms of operational, financial, environmental and reputational losses.
- Advise on possible Mitigation Goals to reduce your overall risk exposure to As Low As Reasonably Possible (ALARP) or in line with Corporate Risk Appetite.
Do please talk to us to see how we can help.